What comes to mind when you think about Seattle? Many think of rain and Pike Place Market, the Space Needle and Starbucks coffee. I think about the glittering waters of Puget Sound and the many beautiful lookout points around Seattle!
That's why I was excited to help Nicole and Alan plan their Seattle waterfront wedding at The Edgewater Hotel! The color palette was headlined by wisteria purple (the most unusual, yet stunning shade!) and the always classic navy blue, and the atmosphere was elegant and sophisticated simplicity.
Guests enjoyed delicious cuisine and a fabulous setting right on the water, all while celebrate the newlyweds!
Here are some of our favorite moments!
- While the bridal party was hanging out in the penthouse before the wedding, they strapped a Go Pro to a bottle of Fireball whiskey and everyone took a drink! The video that was shared after the wedding was awesome. What fun memories.
- During dinner I was chatting with some of the wedding party and I almost died of happiness when one of the bridesmaids pulled up the Wedding Wise wedding timeline on her phone to see what the next reception event was!
- The Father of the Bride gave a very moving speech during the toasts. He choked up a few times and it was clear how much love and admiration he has for his sweet daughter!
- You can't talk about the highlights from Nicole and Alan's Seattle waterfront wedding without mentioning the views at The Edgewater Hotel. The view of Puget Sound out of the wrap-around wedding ballroom is absolutely breathtakin.! Across the hall where we had the cocktail hour, is a rooftop terrace with a different view that is equally beautiful -- downtown Seattle. Guests were oohing, aahing, and taking photos all night long!
- As guests enjoyed dancing and a photo booth, a late night snack of truffle fries and sliders! I'm a HUGE fan of anything with truffle oil on it so I *might* have snuck a few yummy fries. :)
Would I change anything about our wedding day? Absolutely not! Alan and I are so grateful for everything that Julia did for our August wedding at the Edgewater Hotel. Julia was professional, organized, readily available and attentive to all our needs before and during our wedding. She is well connected and offered exceptional vendor referrals. She attended all wedding related meetings and respectfully kept our budget in mind. I would highly recommend Julia because without her I don’t think we could have had such a wonderful and stress free day. She handled all responsibilities and kept the day running smoothly. Thank you Julia for all the help over the last year- You went above and beyond and made our day so incredible!
- Nicole, Wedding Wise bride
Nicole and Alan, thank you for letting us be a part of your gorgeous Seattle waterfront wedding. The wedding was classy and elegant, just like the two of you!
Looking for a planner/coordinator? Please contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation to learn how we can help you plan and design a wedding that is worthy of your unique love story.
Nicole and Alan's Seattle Waterfront Wedding Team
Planning & Design :: Julia, Wedding Wise
Venue :: The Edgewater Hotel
Rentals :: CORT Party Rental
Hair and Makeup :: Anne Timss
Photography :: Ciccarelli Photography
Floral Design :: From the Ground Up Floral
Officiant :: Rev. Bill Wood with Rev. Ray & Associates
DJ :: Seattle Wedding DJ
Cake :: Tanya's Take On Cake
Photo Booth :: The Snap Bar
Invitations :: Wedding Paper Divas
Favors :: M&M's
Groom and Groomsmen Suits :: Jos. A. Bank
Bridesmaids Dresses :: David's Bridal
We LOVE Instagram! Follow along @weddingwise.