They were introduced in 2010 by a mutual friend at a bar on St. Patrick's Day. Fast forward to 2014 and Kyle proposed on their annual trip to Lake Chelan, surrounded by their closest friends and family!
It was a privilege to work with Ali and Kyle on their wedding celebration! The day was full of gorgeous ivory peonies (my absolute favorite), coral accents and dripped with elegance and class. Here are some of our favorite moments!
- Jeanne Phinney Photography brought some stunning huge balloons to play with during photos. The sunset photos of Ali and Kyle with the balloons are some of my favorite!
- Kyle's little nephew was the "signbearer" and he was a kick! He made it all the way down the aisle by himself and was clapping for himself at the end. He did deserve some applause!
- The mothers of the bride and groom carried little bouquets down the aisle instead of floral wristlets or corsages. I hadn't seen that done before and it was a very nice touch!
- This may seem like a funny favorite moment, but before the ceremony I checked on the bridesmaids to see how everyone was doing and one mentioned their shoes were giving them blisters. I got out my band-aids and blister pads and before I knew it there was a line of nearly all 8 bridesmaids asking for them! This is why we always come to weddings prepared with a large emergency kit filled with anything the wedding party might need.
- The mother of the groom was a dance machine! As the night ended, the dance party had moved outside into the cool evening air. Kyle's mom ended up dancing on top of a table that had been moved outside! She was adorable and everyone was cheering her on!
I truly do not know what we would have done without Julia from Wedding Wise. She was beyond a pleasure to work with, very responsive and involved in every detail of our event. I was able to be 100% stress free on the day of our wedding (I received numerous comments from bridesmaids, family and friends in reference to my calm demeanor, my one response: "it is all because of Julia"). My experience could not have been any better and if there is one piece of advise I have for future brides, go with Julia, she will make your day flawless and enjoyable!
-- Ali, 2015 Wedding Wise bride
Be sure to watch this beautiful wedding video from Anthony Rowe Films!
Congratulations to Ali and Kyle! Your wedding day was stunning and a true reflection of who you are as a couple.
If you are looking for a wedding planner or coordinator, please contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation to learn how we can help you plan and design a wedding that is worthy of your unique love story.