Hello and welcome to my new blog!
I've been waiting a long time to reveal my "new baby" and I'm so glad you've found yourself on my website, reading this post. To start things off, I thought I'd introduce myself by getting personal. Here are some facts about me that you may not know. Or care to know. But I'm going to tell you anyway!
But first, watch this video to meet me and learn a little about Wedding Wise. :)
20 things you might not know about me
1. I married the love of my life in 2014- my best friend, my knight in shining armor- and we couldn't be happier.
2. I am a step mom to 3 amazing kids. They bring me more joy than I ever thought possible.
3. Born and raised in the great PNW. Originally from Yakima, but I've lived in Seattle for the last 7 years.
4. I don't have any tattoos. I can't think of anything I want on my body forever.
5. Popcorn is my greatest weakness. I could have it every night if my hubby would let me!
6. Crossfit + me = a love/hate relationship. It's an interesting dichotomy.
7. Along those lines, I could live in workout gear. Tennis shoes and lulus are my friends.
8. For my entire childhood, I lived right next door to my grandparents. Summers were spent going back and forth between my house and theirs. I remember those years vividly and I feel so blessed to have grown up under their watchful eyes.
9. I have a fur baby. His name is Zeus and he's a tuxedo cat. He makes regular appearances on my Instagram.
10. I wear a lot of black and white (perhaps that's why I was drawn to adopting a black and white cat?).
11. I love my TV shows - all dramas, no reality. Latest obsessions are The Blacklist, Scandal and Nashville.
12. I prefer real books over ebooks. There's something about being able to hold a book in your hands. Can't get enough of it.
13. I love Jesus.
14. I believe in sending thank you cards for even the littlest of things.
15. I write things on my to do list that I've already done just so I can check them off.
16. I dabbled in modeling during college and my early twenties. I preferred runway over print.
17. I traveled to Macedoniawith my husband in 2015 and it was one of the greatest experiences in life. AND the furthest I have ever been from home!
18. Macarons taste better than I thought they would. I ate my first one in October 2014.
19. I'm a total sci-fi nerd. Star Trek and Star Wars are right up my alley.
20. Being a wedding planner is my dream job and sometimes I still can't believe that I get to do it every day.
If you feel like sharing some facts about yourself, please do in the comments below!